Formative assessments: 40%
PPT Presentations: 20%
Summative assessments: 60%
Key Assignment: 20%
(If there is a key assignment, otherwise Exams will be 60%)
1. Two or three students will be a team to prepare presentation.
2. The team will prepare the contents given by the teacher.
3. If the team prepares the presentation, then they will get the points at least 16 out of 20 (80%, A-)
4. The assignment will be given to the teams by taking turns.
5. Before the presentation, students can ask a teacher for discussion time between team members up to 20 minutes.
6. Any team who don’t prepare or shows the lack of effort on the presentation will get the lowest score 14 out of 20.